Job Openings at Our Buckhead Store
Career Match Quiz
- Do you debate AB, RBI, HR and ERA with your friends?
- Do you check what's in a person's golf bag before saying “Yes” to a round of golf?
- Do you know what “Hat Trick” stands for and why in a certain city an octopus is involved?
- Do you enjoy working alongside sports-minded, energetic, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool sports gear?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
At Play It Again Sports, we offer:
- Full and part-time positions
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules that compliment your busy life
- A great employee discount
Download* a Job Application. Either fill out the application online, save it and email it to us or print, fill out and bring it to the store.
*You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above to view ,print and fill out the application. Save your changes and email application to your nearest location. If you are unable to complete the application online, please print out the application, fill it out by hand and bring it to the store.
Part time availability
Position will help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Provides a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Additional responsibilities include assisting store management in daily store operations, including the buying of used merchandise. The right candidate will be available to work days/nights and weekends. Prior retail experience preferred in, but willing to train the right candidate.
Sales Associate/Key Holder
Part and Full Time Positions Available
Assist in managing and promoting all aspects of the business; including but not limited to buying, pricing, sales, merchandising, loss prevention, training and supervising staff. Promote a high level of customer service and continually strive for innovative solutions and alternatives in bettering the business.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Lead assigned shifts, ensuring that customers are greeted immediately, their needs are determined, and all transactions are handled in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Opening and closing responsibilities, including but not limited to: key control, locking and arming the store, and cash handling responsibilities.
3. Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
4. Buy used product, reinforcing the customers’ purchases and sales to the store. Invite customers to return to the store with their used items for product to sell; educating the customer about the buy process.
5. Price and ticket items based on pricing and buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
6. Develop proficiency in operating POS system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Prior retail and /or customer service experience with proven leadership skills.
2. Ability to work well as a team member, accepts constructive feedback, and follows directions.
3. Excellent communication, self-management, and interpersonal skills.
4. Sales and goal oriented.
5. Excellent time management skills, multi-tasking ability, and a high level of responsibility.
Atlanta, GA 30342
|Mon:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tues:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wed:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thu:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Fri:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sun:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|